So you’ve taken the plunge and signed up to be an Ice’N’Fire consultant; congratulations and welcome to the team! We’re so excited to have you on board that we’ve probably sent you a whole bunch of emails, including one to welcome you to the family. No matter what sort of email manager you are… some people keep everything, others delete everything and some do their best to keep some sort of filing system… hang on to your welcome email!
Your welcome email contains all the important information you need to get started and become successful in your new endeavor! Here’s what you’ll find in that one little email;
1. An email address to contact us; email@example.com . This will get you an answer to any question you may have.
2. A link to our Consultants only Facebook group; www.facebook.com/groups/1967157876861727. This is a closed group so you’ll have to request to join. Once you’re in take a minute to introduce yourself to the group then have a look to see if you can find the answer you’re looking for. We have many experienced consultants in the group and everyone is willing to help. Post your question here and you’ll quickly get the help you need.
3. Directions to our website; www.icenfire.ca. There you will find the member’s section which is full of helpful tools to take your business to the next level and our Consultant’s Blog, which you’ve obviously already found, great work! Check back often for riveting updates.
4. Instructions for ordering business cards directly from Vista Print. You will find this in the Consultant’s Blog www.icenfire.ca/blogs/ice-n-fire-consultants-blog.
5. Personalized Ice’N’Fire logos are attached to your Welcome email. These can be used in almost any way you wish to help promote your business.
6. You will also find an outline of the Consultants commission program included with your Welcome email. You will find this helpful when calculating your commissions.
7. Finally, you will also find a copy of the Terms and Conditions. Please familiarize yourself with these so that we can have an amazing and long-lasting relationship for many years to come!
As you can see, there is a lot of useful information in the Welcome email! We have found that most questions from our newer consultants can easily be answered by simply by reviewing the Welcome email one more time.
Again, thank you so much for choosing Ice’N’Fire. We’re glad you’re here and look forward to working with you!